Why you receive Prenatal Massage
Prenatal massage is becoming increasingly popular amongst pregnant women and is being recognized amongst our medical community as being a viable option of therapy to help manage pre and post pregnancy changes. As the pregnant woman's body begins to undergo changes, an experienced and knowledgeable massage therapist can help you gain the most from a massage treatment that is specialized for you.I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me.
Benefits of Massage
- Reduces stress
- Can decrease tension in the neck, shoulders, lower back, abdomen and thighs.
- Increases circulation, decreasing edema
- May ease labour by preparing the muscles used in childbirth.
Aids in decreasing fluid retention, swelling in hands and feet, headaches and sinus problems as well as digestive irregularities.
- Helps you to sleep better, increasing energy levels and mental alertness.I'm a paragraph.
Benefits of Postpartum Massage
- Assisting in any postpartum emotional and physiological changes.
- Relief of aches, pains and muscle soreness.
- Helps shrink the uterus and speed recovery through abdominal massage
- Promotes structural realignment of the spine and pelvis.
Provides personal time for you and your recovery.
- Instruction on appropriate exercises designed to return your body to pre-pregnancy condition.I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.